We are so much more than an industry leading information management partner. We are an open and honest workplace, where we work to our values each day.
· We take personal responsibility for the success of our personel, our teams, our clients and our company.
· We value each others unique ideas and perspectives, to gain better results.
· We constantly look for ways to better service our customers, to improve their business and to secure our clients information and assests. Protecting what matters most for our customers.
Our sales team:
We are a team of business driven sales individuals, based in Stockholm and Göteborg, who are focused on our customers, our colleagues, and achieving sucess through teamwork, passion, and taking ownership. We strive for a working environment where you have the support and freedom to create customer specialised solutions, and achieve performance. Based at our new offices in DN huset, Kungsholmen, we are looking for a new colleague to join our successful team.
In the role of KAM, you will have responsibility for both our existing and new key accounts growth in our Stockholm region. Your focus: increasing our business to key private organisations within different verticals which we currently have a strong brand and business cases. Our sales cycle can vary between 6-12 months, experience of longer cycles is merited. You will report directly to Sweden Sales Manager, based here in Stockholm.
Key requirements for success:
· 3+ years experience in a Key Account Manager role
· Track record of successful sales to large customer segment
· Experience of sales to C-level decision makers
· Currently working with both existing and new customers/decision makers
· Professionel proficiency in both Swedish and English
In this recruitment, we cooperate with SalesOnly and their recruitment consultant Paul Sredojevic. For questions please contact Paul on +46 (0)76-000 18 63, or on email email@example.com. We will be interviewing on a continuous basis, therefore please send your application as soon as possible via the “ansök här” link.
Today, Iron Mountain stands as the industry leader in storage and information management services, serving 230,000 customers in 50+ countries on five continents. Publicly traded on the NYSE under IRM,” Iron Mountain is an S&P 500 company and a member of the Fortune 1000 (currently ranked: 619). Organizations in every major industry and of all sizes—including more than 95% of the FORTUNE 1000—rely on Iron Mountain as their information management partner.
Read more at www.ironmountain.se
sökord: kam, sälj, säljare, komplex, lösningar, lösning, teknisk, RM, befintligt, nya, kund, konto